
"Lucifer's Flood" is such a great book!! It's actually book one of a 3 part series "Reluctant Demon Diaries". It sounds weird but it's not. It looks at the New Testament through the eyes of a demon who regrets his choice to follow Satan instead of God.
There's some humor in it and doesn't have an ounce of scariness in it for those of you who were wondering. It's a novel and the author makes it clear that it's just a story from her ideas and not meant to be taken as factual. Yet it does still give you a feeling of "huh. I've never thought of it from that view before."
Very, very, very good. I definitely recommend it. Especially for the summertime beach days.
2 comments:
hmmmmm...sounds interesting
Paul is so excited to read it... but I am going to read it at the same time while he's at work because he's too slow. :)
Post a Comment