
I read this book about a month ago. It's....good but a little hard to get used to his writing in the beginning. There's dialogue but no quotations. And it's a bit choppy.
However, it's a really great book. A bit dark and disturbing on some parts. The ending.....well, lest I ruin it for you, it just seems like it could have gone a bit longer. Maybe a chapter more. But it's not one of those books you want to throw across the room or feel like you wasted hours of your life away.
So take a chance like I did and give it a try. You might really enjoy it. I'm usually more of a romantic/1800s/thriller/Christian book kinda gal. But this will be one of the more memorable books I've read. I also saw that it became a movie so I ordered it on netflix. Don't cheat and watch the movie first, though. Books are always way better.
No comments:
Post a Comment